Friday, August 1, 2008

Kamikaze II - Revisited

By [RS]Lazarus

I am EXCITED about this one! This scene is a revisit to the original "Kamikaze" screen test. After making the original, I was offered some constructive criticism on how to better it from my peers at the UbiSoft Movie Makers Forum. The changes are, more than one Kamikaze attack, more grain in the picture, some stunning explosions, a center cut scene that might choke you up a little, less "alarm" sound effects, and some cockpit shots. I hope you like the direction I chose to take it in. Please take a moment and leave me a comment with your thoughts on it. You can click here to see the original "Kamikaze."

1 comment:

Zeus-cat said...

I like it. It was edited well, just the right length for the story.

The "memory" that is shown just before the impact makes you remember that there were people aboard these aircraft and they were more han just bombs.

Well done.