Monday, July 21, 2008

Feature Movie

Special Delivery By [RS]Lazarus

This movie is a 6 minute short that I have entered into the 2008 IL2 Flight Sim Movie Competition. The challenge was to create a full story within the 6 minute time limit, keep it interesting and feature combat. I believe I have done that with this movie. In case you're wondering, this entire production was done on Windows Movie Maker with the Pixelan Spice Effects 3.0. I can honestly tell you that WMM was one of the most frustrating experiences I have had. It was constantly locking up and loosing work.

I have since changed to Sony Vegas and couldn't possibly speak higher of it. If you enjoy Special Delivery, please take a quick moment and lend me your vote. Simply go here and follow the voting instructions.

1 comment:

Adnox said...

This has to be one of my favorite flicks you did an excellent job and a lot of dedication went into this. I can't wait to see more films by Dead Man Walking.